RM Partners is the Cancer Alliance across north west and south west London and covers a population of 3.9 million people. We are hosted by The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and work with health organisations including all NHS acute trusts in west London, our two STPs (north west and south west London), clinical commissioning groups, specialised commissioning, community services, hospices and third sector and voluntary organisations.
Our objectives are to:
- Improve survival through earlier diagnosis and detection
- Reduce unwarranted variation through the use of best practice
- Improve patient and family leadership engagement and experience
- Prioritising living with and beyond cancer
- Improve access to palliative and end of life care
- Improve efficiency and reduce excess costs
This will help us to deliver world-class cancer services for the population we serve.
RM Partners is part of the national Cancer Vanguard, and is contributing to the delivery of a number of key outcomes from the National Cancer Strategy.
Find out more about RM Partners
Find out more about the National Cancer Strategy
Find out more about the Cancer Vanguard